At Canoe Therapy, we offer assessments to identify your child’s concern and work together to find the unique treatment to help your child.
The most sought-after evaluation at our centre, the psychoeducational assessment is a learning assessment service that is offered by our therapists for children to identify:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learning disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder with or without Hyperactivity (ADHD or ADD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Conduct Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
The learnings of the assessment are then used to help identify your child’s learning style and provide insight to those working with your child’s strengths and weaknesses. This assessment is required by the Ontario Ministry of Education and the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.